The Independent Forest Monitoring Network (JPIK) is an independent network established on September 23, 2010 by 29 NGOs from Aceh to Papua. Since 2014, JPIK regularly publishes the newsletter every 6 months. This newsletter is one of the forums to provide information about JPIK’s work and current conditions related to forestry conditions in Indonesia, especially regarding the Timber Legality Verification System.
In early October, JPIK will re-publish the 5th Newsletter. To enrich the writing color and cultivate love for writing, we invite environmentalists to become contributors in the 5th JPIK Newsletter to be published in October 2015.
As for the writing that we hope to load about (choose one or more):
- Current forestry management, specific to one region
- Forestry business practices
- Forestry problems (conflicts, illegal logging, environmental pollution, etc.)
- Writing is the result of your own work, and at least 600 words and a maximum of 1000 words.
- Posts are sent via e-mail to email@example.com cc: firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject: competition_ writing_5.
- Posts are sent no later than Friday, September 30, 2016.
The selected article will get interesting merchandise from JPIK.
This competition is open to the public.
JPIK National Secretariat