After the second edition of the JPIK News Letter was published in April 2015, the third edition of the JPIK News Letter was published again. In this third edition we continue to publish in two languages, namely Indonesian and English.
The JPIK Third Edition newsletter contains:
- Complaints Against Incidents and Indications of Human Rights Violations By PT Wirakarya Sakti.
- KLHK Closes Information to Independent Monitors.
- Assessment of SVLK Implementation for FLEGT License.
- Expanding Monitoring Area.
- Monitoring the Use of V-Legal Signs on Logs.
The Third Edition JPIK Newsletter in Indonesian can be downloaded here.
Newsletter JPIK Third Edition can be downloaded here.